We LOVE Guest Bloggers!We'd love you to reach out to us, but before you do, please check the guidelines below.
Guest Blogging Guidelines:
The Australian Pole Directory has been created as a community resource to service the needs of Pole Dancers in Australia. This is the first and primary consideration when considering guest post submissions. If you would like to submit a guest post for publication on the Australian Pole Directory, please understand that we work to the following guidelines.
- The audience of Australian Pole Directory is made up of Pole Dancers, Pole Athletes and Pole Enthusiasts with a connection to Australia.
- All Guest Bloggers MUST be a part of the greater Pole Dance community and MUST have a connection to Australia. Your connection to Australia can be that you have visited, or are planning a trip – you do not need to be a current resident of Australia.
- Guests posts must either educate, inform or entertain Pole Dancers in Australia.
- Please write in an easy to understand, accessible style.
- Guest posts must be written in English, preferably Australian English.
- Guest posts should be checked for spelling and grammar before submission. Guest posts may be edited by Australian Pole Directory after submission for spelling, grammar, formatting and clarity.
- If the guest post exists to promote a business, event or service, this is classified as a sponsored post and will be discussed accordingly. You can learn more about sponsored posts here.
- Guest posts are not permitted to use affiliate links or referral links. Approved guest bloggers will receive a byline with a maximum of 1 backlink to a website and a maximum of 2 backlinks to social media profiles.
- The Guest Blogger must not be affiliated with spammy publications. The definition of a spammy publication lies at the sole discretion of Australian Pole Directory.
- Guest posts must be original, unique content, with a 700-word count minimum.
- Guest posts should include images/photos that you as the guest poster own or have unrestricted rights to. Please include captions and image credits with all image submissions.
- Guest posts published on Australian Pole Directory become the property of Australian Pole Directory and may not be reproduced or published elsewhere without the express written consent of Australian Pole Directory.
- It is expected that Guest Bloggers work actively to support the Australian Pole Directory community. This includes sharing the published post across your social media channels and responding to all comments left on the blog post in a timely manner.
- Please include a headshot and a brief bio in your submission.